PAWltergeist - YOUR CHARACTER HERE - 1

 


Fall is here and Halloween is coming at a rapid pace, and so is your chance to be in a CAToon!!

This Poltergeist (1982) themed YCH is fully customizable in several spots! Have up to two characters or pets in the image (One as the part of Carol Anne and the other as the stuffed toy on the ground. ANY species and gender), your choice of the title (PAWltergeist, simply Poltergeist, or recommended for cats - PURRltergeist), and your character or pet's name as the starring role!

There will be 10 slots open, each costing $45.00 USD, for a fully colored, shaded, and Poltergeist themed piece of digital artwork. The slots will be first-come, first-serve, and when they're full, there will likely never be another chance for your character to be part of this specific image.


ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS:

- PayPal

- (If you live close to me, [you know who you are]) Cash


OTHER METHODS THAT I CURRENTLY DO NOT ACCEPT:

- Art trades (Will open these back up eventually)

- Other payment apps (Though we might be able to work something out, don't hesitate to contact me)

- Original characters (Again, I'll open trades another time soon)

- Human teeth


If you have questions about payment or would like to offer something that I didn't put in the list above, please feel free to talk to me! 

If you're interested in a slot, but cannot pay currently, I will hold the slot for two weeks maximum. Though this will usually put you at the back of the roster for who I draw next.

If you are interested in claiming a slot, don't wait! Please contact me at lexihux@gmail.com, or DM me on Instagram under The_Art_of_MagmaCat.

The quicker you claim a slot, the quicker you'll receive your finished image!


OPEN SLOTS (WILL UPDATE BASED ON AVAILABILITY):

1: OPEN

2: OPEN

3: OPEN

4: OPEN

5: OPEN

6: OPEN

7: OPEN

8: OPEN

9: OPEN

10: OPEN


My promise:

By purchasing art from me, you are helping a small business run by a young artist who likes drawing cats, achieve her dream of making art for people around the globe. I promise, that my art is high quality, fun, and hopefully something that you'll love for years to come. 

                                                            Please have a wonderful day,


                                                                                            MagmaCat

                                                                                                       Also known as Lexi Hux

Comments

Popular Posts