Purple Boi

 


Catching a shiny pokemon is always a big achievement. I remember my first shiny like it was yesterday... Lapras are hard to catch as is, and at school during lunch my friends and I were playing Pokemon Go and racing to catch rare pokemon. A Lapras appeared and we all tapped to catch it, and mine was shiny! I panicked, and my math teacher helped me catch it. My lunch table named the Lapras 'Purple Boi', and he has been known as that ever since. (Most Lapras are a light blue, and mine was purple, hence the name) Purple Boi isn't a pokemon I normally use in battle. Even though my beloved Lapras doesn't have the greatest stats, he makes a wonderful gym-defending pokemon. I frequently leave him at pokemon gyms around town, but he's even been to Branson, Gatlinburg, and St. Louis. Who knows? Maybe Purple Boi will visit your city someday.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts